1. You can be both strong and sensitive.
2. Most of your hard work is not witnessed by an audience.
3. Don’t let the opinion of others negatively impact the way you feel about someone you love.
4. If you work hard, you get to play hard.
5. We all have unique strengths.
6. Your value shouldn’t decrease just because someone can’t use you for their own gain anymore.
7. There is always someone younger, prettier, and more talented than you. Let that be motivating.
8. Don’t be a sore loser … or a sore winner.
9. Trophies and ribbons get dusty. So, don’t let material things be your only markers of success.
10. Roses are really pretty.